Stephanie Alper-Lisi, CLU® – President
Stephanie has worked closely with insurance carriers, brokerage advisors and financial institutions. Her experience has allowed her to bring product knowledge to the table, providing advisors with the pre-sale tools necessary to close the sale. She keeps advisors abreast of industry changes, new product ideas and provides marketing content for their clients.
Robert D. Stuchiner – Founder and Strategic Advisor
Robert’s knowledge of estate planning, executive benefits and planned charitable giving as well as his ability to perform “due diligence” on Insurance products and carriers makes him a resource to Industry professionals seeking to implement Insurance strategies in the affluent markets. He has worked for some of the largest Insurance companies, most recently AIG where he was a senior vice president in charge of product development and market strategy for the corporate and affluent markets group. In his industry experience, Robert was a pioneer in life insurance and annuity products as well as senior life settlements.
- Co-creator and founder of the non-profit Insuring A Better World Fund.
- The 2015 recipient of the Stephen A. Kramer Humanitarian Award granted by the UJA-Federation of New York.
- The 2013 recipient of the Private Asset Management Award.
- Published in Trusts & Estates magazine, CCH professional publications and the NYU Review of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation.
- A featured and highly rated speaker at Industry meetings of attorneys, accountants, and Insurance Professionals.
- Board member of The New York Society of Financial Services Professionals and the Center for Financial Studies.
- Winner of the National Career Achievement Award granted by the Lighthouse for the Blind.
- MBA from the Stern School at New York University and his BA from Sarah Lawrence College.
Steven J. Huebner – Brokerage Manager
Steve has held many positions in the HR and business development departments of the insurance companies he has worked for. He is happiest when he is working in the field “helping people succeed”. Steve has wholesaled mutual funds, life insurance, annuities, DI, group products to and within every distribution channel.
Steve most enjoys his role in helping others to succeed and providing solutions that meet and exceed both producer and client’s needs and expectations.
Brian Kaplan – Brokerage Manager
Brian received a Bachelor of Arts from the Ohio State University.
Mike Frenville – Brokerage Manager
Mike has been in the life insurance industry for over 20 years. He began his career as an agent for The Equitable, selling life insurance and other financial products to a wide variety of clients. Mike has spent the bulk of his career in the brokerage general agency setting, partnering with advisors in case design, medical and financial underwriting, and point-of-sale work.
Mike has significant experience working with agents and clients in the areas of business succession planning, estate planning and supplemental retirement planning. He has devoted extensive time and effort to fostering relationships with insurance carrier executives, underwriters and local centers-of-influence. These relationships allow Mike to provide the best possible results to his network of advisors and clients.